Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moving, Having Fun

IMG_4683Mallards Game with the Whites! IMG_4707 A Visit from Maya Kane!! Look at this Cute Couple!!

 

IMG_4712  IMG_4712 So this was right before I moved! I will have to take a updated pic and post it!!

 

IMG_4718 Me Driving the U-Haul! IMG_4722 My Two Nephews from Iowa who soooo kindly helped me unload!!

Copy of IMG_4720 So as I am driving pass the wonderful looking corn fields and beautiful landscape, I see this car go by with this box??? On the box said Aunt Edna!! I just had to take a pic! :)

 

IMG_4732My little nephew Cole’s First time in the Water!! He had so much Fun

 

IMG_4795 IMG_4799 IMG_4728

 

IMG_4741 IMG_4797 Here’s 5 of 6 kids from my sister Julie, Mary the only girl here! My Dad and Cole!! They don’t see much of each other but I always try to get a cute picture! Well that is about it from my Visit in Iowa, I have a lot of other pics I would love to show but I wont!!

christmas09 023 IMG_3551 Here’s My Oldest nephew, I know the pics are old but it’s what I got!! He can look very handsome when he wants too!

1 comment:

jane said...

Seriously Jennifer taking a picture while driving, you are such a freak! :)