Sunday, August 1, 2010

Surprise!

Last Sunday some close and wonderful friends gave me a surprise party! I walked in the house and they all yelled Surprise and I said, What are you guys doing here!!! :) It didn't click that they were giving a party!! It was so much fun just to hang out with my close friends that I have had for the past 6 years!! I will miss them sooo much! Their were two Surprise's the second on was we all got sick!! The flu bug hit all of us there were at the party!! YIKES! When I get some pics of the party maybe I will post them!

My last trip to Iowa! So I made my last trip home to Iowa last week, I was sick but I had fun! My two younger sisters came down from Mn. So all four of us were home! It was such a good time! When I get Pics on my computer I will post them!

It's getting very close to me leaving! I was getting ready for church today and I thought wow I only have 14 more days left and I am flying away! Kind of made my stomach upset and it started to set in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!