Monday, October 11, 2010

Prayer

Please continue to pray and pray for those who would feel lead to support my mission here in Guatemala!

Prayer Request:

1. God will continue to work in my life here and guiding me through adjustments.

2. I will continue to reach out to God and grow in his word.

3. God will reach out to the people in Guatemala and work in there lives

4. The kids and parents of the school will reach out to God in hard times they will face

5. Pray for my Spanish lesson’s to go smoothly, have understanding and not get flustered.

6. That I will remain safe and healthy.

7. That I will give all my worries and Fears to God

8. That my support will continue to come in each month.

9. That I may come home in December. Tickets right now are 620, I am praying I will have the support to come home!

Support:

With deepest thanks I thank all of you who are willing to support me in my new journey God has directed me to live. I am so grateful for your support each month. I have come into expenses that I would like for you to pray about and willing if you feel lead to help with the cost. I would like to take Spanish lesson  and the cost is $420 per month. My goal is to do Three months but I will be more then Grateful for Two or at least One month. I feel the need to take these class so I may have a better opportunity to minister here in Guatemala. My cost in rent has gone up and expense that I may come into moving to a new school! I will have the cost of getting to and from work each day. The cost in materials at school that I may have to provide for. I am very short each month in my goal that I had set for the year! I know that things have changed and my cost has per month has gone up! I guess you live and learn! Pray that God will touch my friends and family and being willing to support me each month!! My God Bless each of you!

Support Can go to:

F.O.C.E

PO Box 6904

Kokomo,Ind   46904-6904

Cleary making on the Memo line For Jennifer Ribbink/ Casa Aljaba

Genesis 12:1

The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.

No comments: