Sunday, December 5, 2010

Home!

I am home! I have a busy month ahead and would ask for your prayers on traveling! I will be traveling to Minnesota, Iowa and back to Wisconsin. I will be sharing my experience’s and what I will be doing this up and coming year of 2011. I will be sharing at Monona Oaks in Wisconsin, Hillcrest Baptist Church in Muscatine and The Vineyard in Muscatine, Iowa!

Monona Oaks: December 8th at 7pm/ December 12th ( very quick) and January 2nd Hoping to share a little before church and then have a Open House RIGHT after church.

Hillcrest Baptist: December 19th during Sunday School and a little before church.

The Vineyard: December 26th

I am home to see family for the Holidays, I don't’ think it would be the same if I was not home and didn’t have any snow. I don’t miss the cold and yucky weather but it’s not the same.

I am also home to RAISE more support for my mission in 2011. I am lacking in funds and my heart tells me that I am staying for the school year but financially I don’t know how long I will be able to stay if I don’t have more support come in. I ask that you Pray for me in raising support to teach next year.

I found out that a lot of people think they need to give A LOT to missionaries but you DON’T. I explained to people that if you can give 5 or 10 dollars a month it’s wonderful!!! I am finding out how hard it is to rely on others for support and even 5 dollars means so much. If I had 20 people give 10 dollars a month that’s 200 dollars and right now I could use that.I need to have 800 plus a month and right I just have enough to cover rent but food, paying bills, traveling to work and personal items are not being covered right now. SO I am asking if this Holiday season you would be willing to commit in supporting me, I tell people it’s like not eating out one day and that’s just one day out of a month. Saving that 10 dollars would help out so much.

Thank You and Please Pray for Safe Travels and Support!

Jenny

Here’s my First Snow Fall of 2010! You can see a Little bit of Snow!Back in the USA 013 - Copy    Back in the USA 012

 

Here’s my First Snow Storm in Burnsville, MN!!  You can see A LOT of Snow!!! :) 

Snow Fal in MN (7)        Snow Fal in MN (2)

 

Snow Fal in MN (4)     Snow Fal in MN (6)

No comments: