Friday, February 25, 2011

Pizza

 

On Monday of this week a group from Canada was here and bought the kids PIZZA and POP! They absolutely LOVED it!!!

School-2011 (2)      School-2011 (3)

 

School-2011 (4)    School-2011 (15)

                                                  Future Firefighters???  :)

School-2011 (16)   School-2011 (5)

 

School-2011 (9)     School-2011 (13)

This week for 2 or 3 days ( I don’t remember) I have had the chance to be in the classroom all by myself! It’s been a very challenging week ( due to kids behavior)  but It’s been a very BLESSED week. It only makes me wish I know more Spanish to fluently talk with the kids. A couple days ago I was able to do some lesson’s in Spanish and the kids were great.

 

UP Date on my Health:

I know I have been asking for your prayers with my health and wanted to give you all a update!

Over the weekend I must have caught something I was having very sharp pains in my stomach and lower back. Sunday Morning with much lack of sleep from the pain and coughing I was feeling a bit better and by the afternoon I was feeling a LOT better!

I got my test results on Monday and I do not have strep!!! YEAH!! I am on 4 different medicine's. Just bought my next dose of amoxicllin and skipped the cough syrup due the fact the amoxicllin was about 20 American dollars! YIKES~!!! So please pray that taking all those will not to any other harm to me!

The other night was the first night I slept with not waking up all night form coughing, I think the cough syrup is working and praying I get over this thing!! A Lot of people are getting sick so something is going around! :(

Thank you for your prayers and please keep them going as I fight this thing!   

 

Prayer Request:

There's other teachers and kids at my school sick

-Amy a Therapist at the school is very ill, She has the virus strep but in her blood!!! She's been to allergist and they told her to go to a cardiologist. I was able to talk with Amy today and she is still very weak but doing much better.

-My Health and Spiritual Heath- I am looking into starting a Bible Study Group at Iglesia Del Camino the church I attend . I am not sure what group to have, a mix of men and women or all women?? I first wanted to do a mix but now after talking with a friend about the all women’s group. It sounds really Great! Please Pray in where God leads me to go. To find more time on my own to read and grow with God.

-Safety, Violence here is still on the rise, a email was put out from the US Embassy giving American Citizens Guidance on what to do, Especially since the Holiday Season is coming Up!! Easter!

-Support!  I am so blessed by those you support me in financially so I am able to continue to do what I feel God is calling me to do! Thank You! Please Continue your Prayer and that other’s will be willing to Take the leap of Faith and support me too! Not to worry about my Finances and put more Faith in God that we will provide for me!

I am so RICHLEY BLESSED by my prayer warriors! If I didn’t have you praying for me I may not be here and doing what God has called me to do! Thank you for blessing my life!

Thank you so much for your Prayers, your emails back to me on Guidance ( me being sick, what may help etc..) your emails just to Say HI!!!!  They do mean a lot and always bring a smile to my face!!! It's like opening up a present on your birthday!!!

Support:

Please Send Support to:

Friends of Children Everywhere

P.O. Box 6904

Kokomo, IND U.S.A. 46904-6904

Genesis 12:1 The Lord said to Abram, “ Go… away from your country, from your relatives and your father’s house, to the land that I show you.”

 

Fun Times with Friends! A much needed time today 2-25-11

April and Diana                                        The Results were so so GOOD!

Cookies with the Girls 002   Cookies with the Girls 003

1 comment:

kay ribbink said...

Hi Jenny nice to hear from you! and your updates on your blog. We all are praying and praising God for your healing,Spanish,finances, safety, also for your own time in the classroom with the children,in Jesus name amen. The children look like they are enjoying their pizza! having fun with their fireman hats! Well done!!! We love hearing from you :*) God loves you and so do we! Talk with you later!:*)