Sunday, July 10, 2011

Prayers Please

 

Dear Friends

I would like to ask you for your prayers regarding my Nephews and Niece back in Iowa, there father passed away yesterday after 2 years of being in a coma. It's a big adjustment for them and would love if you could keep them in your prayers! It's hard being here in Guatemala and wanting to be back home for them. This is the fifth person I have known that has passed away and today just been a little hard knowing that someone else has passed and I have not been home!

Small Update!

My 90 days were up to renew my visa and tried to do a cheap cheap trip out of the country and just got back today. Everything went well, very thankful for God's protection. 

School is going Great. Last week we took the kids to a clinic here and had some of the kids with hearing loss checked and ear wax removed! Some the kids who had blocked ear ways can hear better!

Prayers for my time remaining here, emotional prayers being here and everything going on back state side. Prayers to keep up with my God time, at times it seems to be hard to do so, being so busy! Prayers with my support in finances.

If you would consider on supporting me with the remaining time I have here, I would be very blessed! I just checked my account and with having to leave the country my finances are low. I am praying that support will come in so I can pay my July Bills and August Rent. I am so blessed that God has put people in my life that believes in what I am doing and helping me each month or when they can! I do pray that God blesses you just as you have blessed me in helping!

If you would like to consider in helping me with support here's my information.

-F.O.C.E

P.O. Box 6904

Kokomo, Ind 46904-6904

Clearly stating Jennifer Ribbink

Thank you, Thank you and with much love

Jennifer RIbbink

No comments: