Saturday, July 24, 2010

Busy,Busy,Busy

I have been busy since my last post! I finally packed up my apartment and headed to Iowa! That was fun, Me Driving a U-Haul! HAHA!! It really was not that bad! I had my nephews and niece help me unload the truck then took them all out for PIZZA!! YUM I will be heading out again soon for one last trip to Iowa! My two little sister's are driving down so I will drive back to see them! It will be fun to see all three sisters at once, it doesn't happen to often! I only wish we could have a cook out of something at my dad's with everyone but cant!

I SOLD my car!! Praise the Lord!! I was so nervous I was going to be stuck leaving it here in the states!! God just continues to open the doors for my mission trip! I look back and wonder to myself why was I so afraid that thing's my not work out and I see everything fall in to place and feel silly about being nervous or fearful!! So I have to keep telling myself even now, it's up to God and we will work everything out! I have most of my trip done and planned so now I am looking at the things I need when I come back, Like shelter, transportation to get to work! I know I need not to worry about it and it will all work out but it's hard not to do sometimes.

I am so grateful for everyone's prayers, support and words of encouragement! Please continue to do so, it's nice to hear all the wonderful words.

So here are a few pics for what I have been doing! I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: