Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pics Before I left and Now!

Jenny Ribbink 004  Jenny Ribbink 005

A very YUMMY  Cake from my going away  meal and one very precious girl!

 

Jenny Ribbink 035 Jenny Ribbink 038

Asher and Livie Hanging with me and the white’s before I leave

 

Jenny Ribbink 041Jenny Ribbink 044 Jenny Ribbink 042

My Friends helping me leave!

Jenny Ribbink 047 Jenny Ribbink 050

Some views from the Plane, I don’t remember much of the flight! I feel a sleep as people where stilling coming on the plane!

Jenny Ribbink 056  View from the balcony at the place I am staying

 

Jenny Ribbink 055 One of Hugo wood carvings!

 

Jenny Ribbink 002  View from Antigua, didn’t get to do much but convert money over!

2 comments:

Laura Berner said...

I'm glad you made it safely, Jenny! Looking forward to more posts...

jane said...

I'm glad you found your pics Jenny. I sure do miss u.