Saturday, August 6, 2011

Antigua I will miss you

 

The stars are so bright and amazing; I see the Big dipper, Orin’s belt which is companied by the moon! I over look the city and see many ruins and buildings lit and it’s just amazing to see the difference in the city and what was. Sitting on my terrace facing the east I see the silhouette of the mountains, Volcan de Acatenango y Volcan de Fuego. I see a floating lantern glowing with its fire floating over the city. The moon is over the mountains shinning bright with clouds covering it occasionally. To the South is Volcan de Agua glowing with lighting as it flashes behind it. To the North is Cerro de La Cruz, Standing High and Bright looking over Antigua. As it should with the amazing view I have the best thing is knowing God made this! God has given me a blessing every day as I walk out my door reminding me of what he has done and can do.

Written August 5th,2011

No comments: